First Time Youth Nationals Exhibitor Grant
Region 8 is proud to offer a Grant Program for Youth Nationals. One grant will be given out to a Region 8 Youth Member who is a first-time exhibitor at Youth Nationals. By applying for this grant, you are declaring that you have never shown at Youth Nationals prior to 2023. The winner will be chosen prior to the close of entries for Youth Nationals.
1. A copy of the entry blank showing show totals must be submitted by the selected winner
2. A Region 8 Board Member may contact the show secretary to verify entry
3. A reimbursement check will be mailed to the parents of the selected winner prior to the close of entries deadline
4. If the grant winner has to scratch the show for any reason, the check will need to be returned to Region 8
Please answer the following questions and return to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 1, 2023 at 5:00 PM CST.
1. Applicant's Name and Parents' Name
3. Divisions you enter at the show
5. Phone numbers and email of applicant and parents
6. What makes Youth Nationals such a special experience that you want to participate in it?
7. What is the one thing that you and your horse have had to overcome to be a successful team?
8. What would this grant mean to you?